lundi 5 décembre 2011

Carla


 

My name's Carla, I'm 11 my birthday is the 14 october 2000, I'm in year 7, I'm in La Dhuis school.My favourite teacher is Mr. ROLLAND, I like technology. I like judo it's my favourite sport.I love music ( my favourite song is "you make me feel" by Cobra Starship ), cinema and pop-corn. I don't like math and swimming.I'm from MEAUX. I live in a house with my parents, my brother Mathieu (7) and my sister Lea (14). My house has got a little garden and 3 rooms downstairs: the kitchen, the dining-room and the living-room. There are 5 rooms upstairs. My bedroom is on the first floor.  It's white with black flowers. It's next to the bathroom. Mathieu likes judo, like me. He is in Luxembourg school. Lea likes tennis and music. She is in La Dhuis school. My father pratice karate and my mother likes running. I haven't got any pets but my grands-parents have got a dog. Her name is Gala, she is black, white and red.My uncle and my auntie have got dogs too. Three !! Their names are : Wemmea, Wech and Walco.