mercredi 7 mars 2012

HELLO MY NAME IS LENA!!!!





hello my name is léna                                                                       

my eyes is blue

my hair is blond                                                                                                                                                         

my best friends is eva,chloe and marinea                                                                                  

my favourit coulour is blue

i am eleven

my mother is sonia                                                                                              

my father is guilhem                                                                                                                                

my sister is jade                                 

and my brother is liam. liam is terribel                                               

i m happy because hase got a super familli!!!!!!!!!!                                                                           

 

bye bye